Biofibre ® – Biocompatible Artificial Hair produced by Medicap ® is a Medical Device Approved for Hair Implant with CE 0373 and TGA Certifications .
Preclinical, Clinical and Histological Studies confirm that Biofibre ® hair is a safe and effective medical device for Baldness (alopecia) solution due to the following features:
- Biofibre hair is made with materials Approved by CE, FDA, etc. for medical use ;
- Biofibre hair is biocompatible and well tolerated by the skin tissue which welcomes them ;
- Biofibre hair is made with inert materials, not harmful for the human body and produces a keratin plug which obstacles microbial agents from penetrating the pseudo-infundibulum ;
- Biofibre hair is resistant to flexing and tensile stress (over 300 gr.), does not break and allows a long-lasting aesthetic effect, as well as for the removal of the fibre, if needed ;
- Biofibre hair have a special reversible knot, which ensures an excellent strength of the implant and, in case of need, allows complete fibre removing without leaving scars ;
- Biofibre hair is soft, flexible, fine and strongly resistant, all features that favours a fast cicatrisation and offers a long-lasting aesthetic result ;
- Biofibre hair is undetectable to natural hair: it is available in variations of 21 different colour
- s, in different lengths from 15 to 45 cm, with 3 different styles (straight, wavy, curly) ;
- Like natural hair, Biofibre hair have to be treated with suitable hair products.
Biofibre Hair Implant is a anti aging procedure for baldness (alopecia) solutions exclusively performed by qualified trained physicians in order to guarantee the best and lasting aesthetic result and psychological benefit to the patients worldwide.