Biofibre® – Biocompatible Artificial Hair produced by Medicap® is a Medical Device Approved for Hair Implant with CE 0373 and TGA Certifications .
Preclinical, Clinical and Histological Studies confirm that Biofibre® hair is a safe and effective medical device for male and female Baldness (alopecia) solution and hair thinning remedy due to the following features:
- Biofibre® hair is made with approved material for medical use ;
- Biofibre® hair is biocompatible and well tolerated by the skin tissue which welcomes them;
- Biofibre® hair is made with inert materials, not harmful for the human body and produces a keratin plug which obstacles microbial agents from penetrating the pseudo-infundibulum ;
- Biofibre® hair is resistant to flexing and tensile stress (over 300 gr.), does not break and allows a long-lasting aesthetic effect, as well as for the removal of the fibre, if needed;
- Biofibre® hair have a special reversible knot, which ensures an excellent strength of the implant and, in case of need, allows complete fibre removal without leaving scars;
- Biofibre® hair is soft, flexible, fine and strongly resistant, all features that favors a fast cicatrization and offers a long-lasting aesthetic result;
- Biofibre® hair is undetectable to natural hair: it is available in variations of 13 different color + white;
- Biofibre® hair is available in different length as 15 cm, 30 cm, 45 cm and different styles as straight, wavy, curly, afro;
- Like natural hair, Biofibre® hair has to be treated with suitable hair products as Biofibre®hair care set.
Biofibre® Hair Implant is a anti aging procedure for male and female baldness (alopecia) solution and as hair thinning remedy, exclusively performed by qualified trained physicians in order to guarantee a good and lasting aesthetic result and with immediate psychological benefit to the patients worldwide.
For more information about the Products and Services by Medicap®